Saturday 13 November 2010

Childhood cartoon characters

These are my cute little DIY decor ~ my favourite childhood cartoon characters.

An overview of my cuties

*I only printed some and show them off to my hubby. I asked him, "Cute or not?" and he answered me, "Who gave u those things?" I told him I downloaded them from a website and used his printer to print. He replied me, "What? Waste my printer ink only." I told him these are cute little cartoons that we I used to love and they worth more than his ink. Haha **


Spongebob

Super Mario

Snowman

Smurf

Fred in Flintstone

Popeye

Superman (2-sided version)

Clark Kent


I still have Powerpuff Girls, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Ultraman, Pink Panther, etc...will print them out and add them here SOON. (cannot print too many cos hubby is complaining about his printer ink already lol)

**updated**

Ninja Turtle

Ultraman

Mickey and Minnie Mouse

I put them onto hubby's woofer ^^


Though we have grown up, sometimes we need to reflect on our happy childhood memories.
After all, there's a child in everyone of us *v*