Saturday 9 June 2012

8 new things I did in London

Been to London for the third time made me bored planned for something new especially for my family first time in London. I really made a list and google and read Trip Advisor reviews for my trips.
*proud of my homework

=Below are my new experiences=

1. Took the London Eye capsule with mom and bro. I feel so happy cos we have free rides, thanks to my accumulated Leisure vouchers. If not, it would cost us £18.90 each.

One word to describe it: awesome



Inside each capsule, there are several Samsung tablets displaying the London attractions




 Big Ben looks so small from the top


 This is the most amazing view from the top *shining light from God


2. Took a city cruise from Westminster to Tower Pier.
Again, thank God, this is free, using Tesco vouchers *ahem, want to earn vouchers in UK, find me and I will teach you. The cruise ticket normally costs £8.40 per adult, student £5.88






The Tower Bridge (tourists always call it London Bridge)


3. Wore a transparent raincoat.



4. Hugged a tree with my brother.



5. Went up to 4th floor Egyptian Hall, Harrods to see Pet Kingdom 
# to get to Harrods: stop at Knightsbridge station (exit Harrods, Brompton road)

We saw dogs on treadmills and haircut session but no pictures allowed inside.




6. Paid a visit to Dodi and Diana's memorial located at the lower ground Egyptian Hall, Harrods.



7. Visited Westminster Cathedral and stunned by its beauty inside.
# to get there: stop at Victoria tube station, turn right when come out from the station, keep walking past the traffic light until you come across a McD, then turn right and you will see this amazing church











 



8. Stayed in Travelodge Waterloo.
# to get there, stop at Waterloo station (exit Waterloo road), turn right and walk straight for 7 minutes  

 Its lounge area


Review: The newest Travelodge branch in London (they have lots). The family room is very big, but only one small window for ventilation. Nvm, we are happy enough to have a standing fan and new bathroom to compensate the window issue. We are so happy to enjoy free wifi at the lounge area.
#Highly recommended