Monday 23 August 2010

Our new flat

The main entrance to our flat upstairs. No lift is provided. 
(Hehe...I'm happy cos I can exercise by climbing up and down the stairs)


Our flat is using prepaid electric service
(Same like our prepaid card for our hp, have to top-up once it finishes. The good news is this credit doesn't expire like the hp credit LOL)


Dining area with the big wide mirror


Living room


The bathroom




Our empty room


Our wardrobe
(I love it cos it has huge mirrors which I can see myself from head to toe)


This flat has a lot of mirrors until our new flatmate chose a room without a mirror. He doesn't want to scare himself.

As usual, I will add some flower elements into my room


Cut these scenery pics for hubby since he requested a scenery pic on this wall. I give him more than one scenery.


I cut out the 'teeth' edges for the pics (I measure, I draw, I cut). I have the time and patience to cut. Btw, I'm a perfectionist.


Hubby's Wall-e and Eve, my cowie from Malaysia, cute candle animals given by hubby, and my two newly bought cute egg cups


I love these two. So matching and they represents me and my hubby.


My plant from Tesco. Bought a few plants to decor the new flat cos want to see some greenery around.


Palm plant


 My new free plant


I got these from the roadside on my way to the church


They are so beautiful and colourful but they didn't last long. They said farewell to me as the season enters autumn.


At the moment, we are still staying in the hostel. We will move everything to the new flat once the broadband is set up! Cheerio