Sunday 29 August 2010

Flat B6 farewell dinner - 25th Aug

Last month, all of us were busy finding and viewing new flats. This week, most of us start to move out. **So much fun staying with all the guys in one flat for the past two months!

So here comes our farewell dinner. The meals are prepared by the guys (some are bought and baked cos they don't trust their own cooking skills). Haha. As for me, I'm the queen of the day. I only need to wait until 7pm to be served and eat (it's the day that I don't have to cook at all. So happy!)


Chinese herbal chicken soup cooked by hubby


 
Shrimp cocktail prepared by Pim


Reggae chicken by Chris


Baked cheese potato by Chris


Greek salad by Nikhil


My portion for the night

I ate a lot until our flatmate, Pim told me, "I'm quite impressed of the amount that you can eat and actually finished it". Haha. I know, I know. I'm impressed of myself too. I really enjoy eating.


Apple, raspberry, and *I don't know what's the other pie cos I'm too full to try more* pies baked by Tom


The handsome aspiring lawyer, Chris
(Haha. The girly pose is taken by hubby)


The handsome side of Chris


Nikhil, the PhD chemist and the shy Tom, the PhD physicist


"Bendamien", the Russian guy (simply spelled by me cos his name sounds like that to me) and the white T-shirt guy is a handsome friend of them from Kazakhstan


You won't get to see the pics of me and my hubby cos he is camera-shy. Haha. Very hard to ask him to take pic with me. 

That's all for that night with the guys!