Friday 10 September 2010

Miss me?

Since Joanna misses me and I'm sure my family members especially my mummy also MISSES ME. Ok, I shall share with you all with my latest cute updates. Haha. Be prepared!!!

My bookworm look
(Wow, really can cheat ppl with this innocent look. Haha)


Smiley me without showing my teeth


Muak! A virtual kiss for u when u see this pic


Pretty polka dots bow dress and it's mine


Trying for fun


Weird blouse but it's the fashion here. Not for me though.


Greenery me


i love this elegant dress


Sweetie pie me


Red lady


Nothing pretty about me in this pic.
Only want to share the background of my new flat. It's decorated by me!


Those pics are my natural look without make-up, thanks to the lazy me.
By the way, I love shopping in Glasgow cos lots of selection of pretty stuffs, the customer service here is GREAT and MUCH BETTER than my own country.