Wednesday 15 September 2010

My superdad

 Cool pose of my daddy

It takes 2 to make me: my mommy and my daddy. 


Being my daddy is not easy cos I have a bad temper. I guess it's inherited. Haha. But I'm a better person now.



My daddy provides the best food and things for the family whenever he has the money. That's why all of us live healthily and happily, thanks to him and mommy. The best part of my daddy is he has a kind heart. He will help people whenever and whatever he can do. And that's why the direct sales agents like to target my daddy as he would buy if he can afford and help to promote if he thinks the products can help other people. Somehow, we don't like daddy to join the direct sales as his kind-hearted nature will only cause him losses than profits (he normally gives the products to his relatives and to those who can't afford it for free). But, I'm still proud of my kind daddy! God rewarded his kindness with 3 obedient children and a loving wife!


My daddy likes to boil "liang teh" (a type of cooling drink) for us especially during sunny days. I brought 4 packets of "liang teh" to Glasgow and the stock is almost finished already. Hehe. Whenever I start boiling it, it reminds me of my daddy that boiled it for me and my family back at home. We like to drink it as it is refreshing and cooling.

Boil a packet of these Chinese herbs + chrysanthemum = "Liang teh"


"Immediately take bath when you get caught in the rain". This statement is well-known among our siblings. Daddy told us to do so since we were little kids cause he is worried that we might catch cold and become sick. I can't practise it now cos the weather is uncertain in Glasgow. It can be raining and sunshine at the same time. That's why I use my cap to protect me (sometimes use my umbrella for heavy rain) and I eat good meals to give me a stronger immune system.




Daddy, I'm following your footsteps now by going to daily masses. Haha. The differences are I walk for 12 minutes to reach my church and I get to drink wine ("the blood of Christ") in the church. The weather is getting colder these days and I need a stronger faith to wake up and walk to the church. I feel happy whenever I go to church as God makes me spiritually strong.


THANKS daddy for everything.

Daddy, I LOVE YOU!

THANKS FOR TAKING CARE OF THE FAMILY and GIVING ME A HAPPY FAMILY!