Saturday 11 September 2010

Cooking

Yesterday, my flatmate Winn asked me this question. "Why do you have to cook everyday?" The 1st thing popped out in my mind was a big question mark ?. Then I answered him, "Erm, cos my hubby and I need to eat everyday." Hahaha. Very funny question. This is the 1st lame question that I have received so far in my life. Winn said he only cooks once a week and eats pizza for the normal days. I told my hubby, "What if I stop cooking and you eat pizza everyday?" Hubby replied, "It's ok for me. I used to eat those for my meals last time."  



For sure, I'll cook everyday with love for my hubby. I want to be a good wife. Now that I'm married,  I can understand why a wife is needed at home. To settle everything in the house so that the husband can feel homely and love when he reaches home after a long day of work. So that the husband can focus on his work and earn more money for the wife to spend and enjoy. *v*


I'm still learning to cook more yummy food for my hubby. I know that I'm a pampered girl that only helps in the kitchen and all the cooking are normally done by my mummy. Lucky me. But, I know how to cook some dishes also and I think I'm much better compared to some of my friends that only know how to fry egg and cook maggi mee. I also know that a friend (a mummy-to-be) that runs away when she fried the chicken. Oh noooo. Haha.

To thank God for my good husband, I'll learn to be a good wife and this will involve a lot of determination and hard work. Hehe. There is a popular saying, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach". I'll make my man fat, healthy and strong! Haha so that I can always stay slim and healthy too *v*