Monday 13 September 2010

My supermom


My mommy is the greatest person in my life. I adore her. She takes care of my family with love. She is the jack of all trades; she has to teach in school, help daddy with his trophy business, look after the children (now none at home cos all grown up already but still need her financial support to study), cook for the family, clean the house, and maintain the mini garden outside the house. She always gives us the best that she can provides. The most important thing, she never deprive us from her love, care and attention.



Even though my daddy always complain that my mommy likes to nag but I know that she nags because she cares. (I know the hidden meaning cos I study human. The power of psychology!). I hope that my parents will be loving always. It takes two to talk and to love!



Mommy, I use this sexy slim woman to represent you cos u looked like
this before the age took away your youth *v* 
Mom, you are aging gracefully and beautifully now.
I'm so proud of you mom!


Computers are like aliens to our parents but my mommy tried her very best to learn to use Skype to keep in touch with us (a lot of parents are lazy and not bother to learn this technology at all).  She really put in her effort to learn despite being a slow learner and our impatience in teaching her.




These days, my mommy knows how to use Facebook to view photos and add her own photos. Haha. I helped her to create an account last time. She often logs in on her own to view the latest updates and pictures of me and my friends. Wow, she is my modern mom indeed!



My in-laws said that I'm a good daughter-in-law. For this, I have to thank my mommy because she has groomed me into one. My attitude, skills and temperament are more or less influenced by my mommy.

These are my own points of view that are applicable to our lives:

"A family upbringing will determine how a child sees and behaves in his world as he grows up". 

"How's a girl going to behave in front of her in-laws is depending on how and what her own mother has taught her". 


I don't have to wait until Mother's Day to convey my love to my mommy.
I know she will read this post soon and here I want to tell her:

MOMMY, I LOVE YOU and I THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!