Monday 20 September 2010

Trongate 103


Another museum in Glasgow. Been there 2 weeks ago. Trongate 103 is more impressive than Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA) but ... St Mungo Museum is the best museum among all!

I don't really like museum but the 'angmohs' here like to visit museums. Since it's a free admission place, I just give it a try.


I entered this room and captured all the unique things (pics below) with my hp. Haha. I still have no idea what they are after reading the descriptions. Maybe they are really special.




Crusader


La Strada (On The Road)
Who pulls the string?
Who is being pulled?
An old story, an old tune, a road without end.


Master and Margarita


Great Idea (Karl Marx)


An Autumn Stroll at the Belle Epoque of Perestroika




Aurora 
The Battleship of the Revolution


Self-Portrait with Monkey


A Set of Kinetic Sculptures


Nickodym
Co-operation of Genders


Titanic
(On Loan from Glasgow Museums)


Willie the Barrel Organ


Dream of the Butterfly (2010)








The infamous duo


Wah, so expensive!




I rather stay in a shopping mall than here. I visited this museum to end my curiosity about it.