Tuesday 25 October 2011

Eyes

Went to volunteer myself for a PhD research project about "Social confidence with audience" and got £5 amazon voucher in return. I was asked two sets of interview questions and there were six people looking at me through the webcam in another room. I have to wear an eye tracker on my head to monitor my eyes movements. An interesting experience as I learned about this in my psychology subject but didn't have the opportunity to try it for real (Msia doesn't have this advanced device cos it's expensive). 

During the research, I have to press two buttons (negative or positive) when I see the expressions shown by the six different people towards my answers. I have to rate their overall expressions towards me at the end of the research.  


 This is not me. Got the pic from Google. Similar experience to mine.