Thursday 27 October 2011

New new

Presenting...


We moved into this studio flat since August 2011. Yippee, a new flat! It's nearer to hubby's lab but farther from my shopping streets. Nvm, I just need to walk more. This flat is on the third floor (the highest floor), meaning we have to climb stairs everyday (hmmm, a good form of exercise too).

The first thing you'll see when you close the door. A welcome card LOL

My flowers (bought from my previous Sabah family trip)

My comfy couch 
(2 pillows, a brown rug, a spiral pattern aryclic carpet bought using my vouchers)

Day view from our windows

Night view
(more impressive views if you are standing here for real)


Our heating area - it's fake LOL

My mini garden

This tall plant belongs to our landlady
(I have the smaller version of this plant if you notice it in my earlier pic)

Got this glass dining table and leather place mats using my vouchers too
(worth £49.99 and £11.99 respectively)

the decorative side of me 

My pretty daisies

My princess mirror
(not straight enough to see the tall me so need to put 2 books behind)
This is also bought using my voucher - worth £39.99

A new double bed given by our kind landlady
(my bedsheet is really pretty ^^ )

my DIY lamp
(those images are created by me using small squares)

Showing other parts of the flat...

THE KITCHEN

finally I can have the whole kitchen to myself

a plain white fridge before I move in

hehe the cheerful fridge now

 my so-called "lab-oven" to bake and cook

 our own rice cooker - angmoh tak makan nasi LOL

 my decorations for the window above the kitchen sink



my latest swiss roll collection

a worn out washing machine
(okla, don't want to be fussy but it really gives out a loud noise during the washing process)


Entering the BATHROOM now...

Ahem, the door hanger is chosen by me and it's free from funkypigeon.com

Pictures are previously DIY at the old flat and I move them here

 My cute plastic cup - always cheer me up


Tortoise and my sundae umbrellas

That's all about my flat - 1 big room (as living room, dining room, bedroom), 1 separate kitchen and 1 separate bathroom. Guess how much is the monthly rental fee for this small studio flat? It's £380. Do your conversion in Ringgit and you can get a bigger room in Msia. But I enjoy living here ^^