Thursday 6 January 2011

Bye 2010, Halo 2011

I smile to myself when I recall what I have achieved and done in 2010.

1. The best achievement is I got married to my lovebird. Haha. Call me MRS T (sound so old lol).

2. Got my Master in Educational Psychology. Sound so professional but I could not put it in use here (thinking of upgrading to British level but they close the offer already). Never mind. Life is always full of obstacles and I will seek for other alternatives. 

3. Stay in overseas (imagine the feeling of walking among 'angmohs' and the cool weather. It feels like the English drama setting is real to me. Wearing coats, boots, gloves, scarves and winter hats)

4. Experience the extreme weather (UK experienced the worst snowfall in 2010)
 
5. Play with snow for the first time in my life.

6. Start baking. Since the oven is provided in my flat, all that I need is recipes, baking tray, ingredients etc.

7. Eat a lot of UK local products (they are very expensive in Malaysia and I must pamper my stomach with all the good food) and learn to cook them for the first time.


8. Create a new blog and start writing it (since I'm so free now and must jot down my life experience in UK)

9. Start to take good care of myself - indulge in day cream, night cream and eye cream (I am too lazy to buy and use those in Msia)

10. Use all types of heaters (oil heater, halogen heater, convertor heater, fan heater - I think we almost bought all types of heaters available in the market already). Haha. Contradict to what Malaysians use - aircon. 

11. Train my body to sustain coldness. I can sustain any temperature above 5°C. I think I will 'melt' when I return to Malaysia.

12. Participate in various market research panel in United Kingdom and get rewarded with vouchers.

13. Become an experienced shopper aka explorer in Glasgow city centre (tell me what you want to buy and your budget, I will guide you to there). I am really good at this! 



I will achieve MORE this new year and change myself to a better person.


*Hopefully Year 2011 will be a better year for all of us*
 
Happy New Year!