Sunday 13 February 2011

Euromillion

We won the lottery!!


BUT

The winning prize is only £5.50. Haha. Hubby said it's his first time won the euromillion prize despite buying it every week. He said it's the first sign to win bigger prizes in future. Haha. Very funny but we never know. Maybe a bigger luck will come to us next time.

Actually the lottery ticket dropped on our bedroom floor before hubby checked the result online. I saw the ticket on the floor but I purposely left it there for hubby to pick it up on his own. But he didn't. Ok, I know he will pick it up when he wants to check the result later. When he told me that we won the prize, I laughed and said maybe it's 'durian runtuh'. Emm, it's 'biji durian runtuh' cos only won a small amount. Anyway, at least we won something. Thank you, Euromillion!