Tuesday 8 February 2011

I love UK freebies


Used my £10 love2shop voucher today at Debenhams. Got myself 2 bras and assorted panties for £10.05 (winter sale) and I only need to pay 5 pence (as in 5 cents x 5 = RM0.25  in Msia). Hahaha. I'm one HAPPY customer today.


My Red Herring bras worth £15, panties worth £1.50-£10


Oh ya, I went to TJ Hughes yesterday to use my £5 love2shop voucher to buy some kitchenware items. Happy cos no single cent is spent. Hahaha. 

 Egg separator

 Mini bakeware (I got 3 cos they are too cute)

 Mini sauce plate

 Piglet mug

 Cooking linen as my baking sheet


Later on, I went to Tesco to use my £10 giftcard to buy some groceries (If I use RM10 to buy groceries in Malaysia, I think I could only buy a couple of things). But here, both of my hands are busy carrying plastic bags full of groceries while walking back home happily. 

 This is the second £10 Tesco giftcard that I have been using so far

*I'm still waiting for another 4 £15 love2shop vouchers to come* Life's good here! 

Guess where the vouchers come from? I earn the vouchers by participating in UK market research panels. Let me count how many panels I have joined so far - 12 but only 6 panels are active. I love Toluna, Valued Opinions, and shopandscan market panels the most cos they have been rewarding me with vouchers every month.


By the way, I bought 8 free Subway vouchers yesterday (Subway are 'angmoh' healthy burgers cos only fresh ingredients are used and no frying involved) for only 20 pence as I used my £5 glasgow deals voucher. One Subway burger is worth £3.49. At first my hubby showed no interest in purchasing the vouchers for only 20 pence (ok, if I convert to ringgit, it's like RM1 for 8 burgers. Come on man, how can you get such a good deal.) Luckily I insisted on buying the offer and guess what, the online offer ended 12.01am today. Thousands of Glaswegians that successfully bought the vouchers yesterday can enjoy 8 Subway burgers happily starting today until March 2011.

When I enter the hotukdeals forum online, I saw some 'angmoh' regretted that they didn't buy the offer yesterday as they thought the offer will still be available today. Haha. Come on, if it is still on, I think Subway can close their outlets already cos they are making losses by giving free burgers every single days until March.


Our Subway burgers (6 inch long burger)
The vouchers exclude Chicken & Bacon Ranch, Steak & Cheese, Chicken Temptation


 *Received one of my Amazon freebies today cos I used £15 Amazon voucher. Still waiting for another to come before I post it here*

Actually I got a lot of freebies already for the past few months but forgot to post it here.

Thank God for all the freebies!