Thursday 10 February 2011

Squashy food

I forgot the link where I got this recipe. I think I watched it in youtube and one 'oh lang' sharing her way of making this dish. Anyway, it is nice and I like it cos I miss pumpkin (and squash tastes the same like pumpkin too).


My squashy meal


=Ingredients=
1 butternut squash
1 capsicum (I prefer green or red for colours)
1 medium big onion
1/2 cup of chicken broth
pepper (according to your taste, 'agak-agak' lol)
salt             ( " )
cinnamon    ( " )
nutmeg       ( " )


Methods
  1. Cut the squash into cubes.
  2. Heat up the pan, put cooking oil and fry big onion.
  3. Add capsicum. Then add squash in.
  4. Put some salt to taste.
  5. Add pepper.
  6. Add cinnamon and nutmeg.
  7. Add the chicken broth and bring it to boil (put lid to cover the pan).
  8. Press the squash using a fork (if it is soft, then ok)
  9. When the liquid has evaporated, then it is ready to be served.