Tuesday 13 July 2010

Botanic Gardens

*Backdated to 19th June 2010*

Went to two places of interest in Glasgow: Botanic Gardens and Kelvingrove Arts & Museum. Share with you some of the pictures from the Botanic Gardens.


It welcomes me ^v^. 
*Botanic Gardens is known internationally for its impressive glass houses and extensive tropical and temperate plant collections from around the world*





*I love this pic. The sunshine makes me glow*




*flowery me*




*a cute flower on my head*


*Self-taken pic*


*took pic with the spiral board cos it made me special and its design matched my shirt ^v^ *


*Hubby told me to sit on the grass to capture the greenery view*








*come, let us enter the glasshouse behind me*


*v*


*Lovely us*


*cactus*








*posing for camera only. Don't dare to sniff it cos the fluffy flowers will go into my nostrils if I breathe in*


*Malaysia's national flower, the Hibiscus (Bunga Raya)*



There is a big glasshouse at this garden. It is called Kibble Palace Restoration. It has undergone a multi-million-pound restoration. So we should enter and check out this impressive place.



*the design of the glassshouse's outer frame*


*the impressive glasshouse is behind me*


*the internal of Kibble Palace glasshouse*


*more flowers with me*


Ever wonder why I love flowers so much? Thanks to my mummy! She loves to plant flowers and decor the surrounding of our house with flower pots. She really put in her effort in taking good care of her plants. Her flowers make me happy and smiling. I used to have a small flower pot too during my degree and master studies. I like to see something alive and green in my room ... something to look after when I'm busy with studies and projects.



*panorama shot inside the Kibble glasshouse by hubby*


*panorama shot outside the Kibble glasshouse by hubby*


* time to go back *
Bye Bye Botanic Gardens!


Continue our walking adventure to the next destination. Walk...walk...walk...and take pictures.


*crescent smile thanks to the sunshine*


*Wellington Church*


*spears-gate*





*a building inside University of Glasgow*


*tired of walking but still can smile*


*that is our next destination, the Kelvingrove Arts & Museum*