Tuesday 27 July 2010

HK Drama craze

Thanks to the fast internet speed in Glasgow, I have been watching online movies to keep myself occupied. Now I can even watch HK drama smoothly online!



















I have finished watching this HK drama "The Mysteries of Love".
Smart Professor King and Handsome Police Gordon! I love them.



















I like this HK drama "Last One Standing"...full of suspense...even my hubby 'curi-curi tengok' when I'm watching it.


















I love that 'ah bui' in this movie "When Lanes Merge". Still waiting for ppl to continue uploading the series...waiting for episode 9 and the full episodes ^v^
*anticipating mode*















Currently watching this drama "A Journey Called Life". I think I have watched some of the episodes before but I forgot already. Haha. A good movie though.



Share with you all my favourite website  http://www.mysoju.com/browse/

You can also watch Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, HK movies here, provided that you have a super internet speed.

ENJOY IT!!