Wednesday 14 July 2010

Shopping

Glasgow is a shopaholic's paradise. The price is good if you are earning pounds and spending pounds. *heartache when you tend to convert it into ringgit* Let me show you some of my fav shopping places (hint: affordable prices with great quality goods) 




 Buchanan Galleries
(the newest shopping place in the heart of Glasgow)

I haven't really explored the Buchanan Galleries cos its shopping outlets are in a building (only visited the toilet inside cos it's like a 5-star toilet and it's free). I save this building for my shopping spree during winter season. Since it's summer now, I want to explore the shops outside and do my window shopping along the street. By the way, every shops are having summer sales now *don't worry mummy, I will control my spending*


Presenting the two fav shopping places of mine at Sauchiehall Street:

Designer clothes at affordable prices


I super heart this place

When we get the clothes at reduced prices, we normally check it thoroughly for any defects before making any payment. I did this when I bought a pretty pink cardigan for only £1. Haha. Too good to be true.

Check out this website for more shopping places in Glasgow
 http://www.glasgowguide.co.uk/shops-thelist.html