Thursday 15 July 2010

Random days

Guess what I have been doing when my hubby goes to lab...


With this debit card, I can shop all I want (just kidding)


This is the nearest supermarket (only 2 mins walk from hubby's hostel) ~ my fav spot to buy food




Egg is a must for me
(I prepare it for our breakfast every day)

What kind of business that continue to grow even though the                   economy is bad?
Lottery  a.k.a  4d, toto, magnum, jackpot, "ban ji" (in Hokkien)


Hubby will ask me to buy this lottery ticket for him every Wednesday      (cost him 2 pounds)

I told him that I can buy a box of chicken thighs with that money. He said life is a gamble so just try his luck. He promised that he will buy a CCK Fresh Mart (selling poultry and cold storage products) for me when he really strikes it. Haha.


Hubby's hostel


Our block


Wow, pretty and nice room right? Sorry this is not the current room. 
This was my hostel room back in UTM.


This is the room we are staying now. Hehe.
I sleep on the bed while my hubby sleeps on the floor cos it's too small for the 2 of us.
(only for the time being until we get a flat in Aug)

Hubby's study table
(Do you notice the food on the table? Hubby said normally his table is full of papers and it starts to have food on it thanks to the greedy me)


Personal wash basin inside the room


My workplace a.k.a. kitchen 
(I cook here everyday)

The living room

There is no TV but it's ok for us cos we have our personal laptop. We can download and watch TV online  cos the internet speed here is real fast (it only takes us 20 mins to download a movie compared to days in Malaysia).

My life here is quite good after all *v*