Monday 12 July 2010

People's Palace and Winter Gardens

Backdated to 26th June 2010



Walked to Glasgow Green with hubby. Glasgow Green is the oldest public space in Glasgow. We met three big sized horses on our way to People's Palace. One of the horses came willingly to our direction to take pic with hubby. It went away when it's my turn to take pic with it *scared away by the excited kids that scream and poke*


XL size horse (compare it with the car behind)




*People's Palace*

People's Palace sounds great to me and it has become a museum nowadays. Oh ya, all the museums in Glasgow are free entry (meaning that I will be very hardworking exploring the museums that I can go on foot). Haha.




Billy Connolly's banana boots (He is a famous comedian in Glasgow)




*a classic guitar*


Lesson learned: Keep yourself clean cos it doesn't cost you anything but only time and effort *v*


*us*


Wine business is extremely good in Glasgow


*donkey him and cute girl me*


That's all for the museum part. Let's see what we got for the Winter Gardens (internal). 


 *wonderful glasshouse beside the museum*




 *my fav fish*


*birdy*




*guess where is this*


Next, the pictures from the People's Palace compound. It is very beautiful with its largest terracotta fountain (sound like a snake to me). A lot of people walking around and taking pictures during weekend. We saw a Glasgow tour bus bringing more tourists to this place.




*wow wow wow*




*the glasshouse view from outside*


Walking back home and saw this cute dog. *give me money not pamplets* (-.-")