Monday 12 July 2010

The longest and most expensive flight I ever had

*Backdated to 15th June 2010*

Had 15 hours flight with hubby from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai (7.5 hours) and Dubai to Glasgow (7.5 hours). Wow wee. Actually, I experienced 13 hours flight to London before with my parents-in-law (for John's convo) in June 2005. How time flies.


~in Dubai airport~


 ~see my jet lag face ~


We used Emirates to fly to Glasgow this time. The ticket is around RM2877 one-way. It's my first time using this flight so I feel very excited. Somehow, I still prefer Malaysian Airlines in-flight services ~ the food is tastier, the movies are better, and my most fav service: ice-cream is given to everyone. However, any flight is good for me as long as I reach the destination with my loved ones safely.


Wondering why we go to Glasgow? My husband is going back to Glasgow for his phd studies and I'm following him. If you ask me what I'm going to do there for 2 years plus, I'll give you these answers: to become a professional homemaker, lovely wife and to enjoy life abroad. Nay, I'm just too lazy to think about it cos I'm tired of studying and lazy to work in a foreign land. Give me more time to think *I'll wake up to reality soon* (hopefully I won't be lazy to work by then)